Kumo Cloud Mitsubishi Ductless Wi-Fi Interface Adapter (PACUSWHS002WF1)
PACUSWHS002WF1 (also labeled PAC-USWHS002-WF-1) is the new interface board for the old part PAC-WHS01WF-E.
The kumo cloud 2 app can be used with first-generation Wi-Fi Interfaces (PAC-WHS01WF-E), sold in 2016 and earlier. Some features are unavailable with the older Interface. Note that old Interfaces (PAC-WHS01WF-E) and new Wireless Interfaces (PAC-USWHS002-WF-1/ PAC-WHS002WF-1) cannot be used together in the same kumo cloud account.
- Allows for a Mitsubishi Electric indoor unit to communicate with to the kumo cloud™ app and web service
- Wireless connection over local network
- Remote connection through kumocloud.com
- Connection to indoor unit via CN105
- WPS button to pair with wireless router
- Reset button to reset all settings
- 3 LEDs to display device status
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 3.5 × 1.9 × 0.8 inches
- Weight: 3.7oz (including cable)
- RF channel : 1ch ~ 11ch
- Radio protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n (20)
- Encryption: AES
- Authentication: PSK
- Compatible Wi-Fi enabled Mitsubishi Electric indoor units
- See remote controller compatibility chart in datasheet below
- Wireless Router with WPS capability
- Internet Access required for Initial Setup & Scheduling
- Mitsubishi Electric Wi-Fi Interface (PACUSWHS002WF1)
Please note that we will ship this is the new interface board part number PACUSWHS002WF1 and if you need the old interface board PAC-WHS01WF-E contact us directly.