MDS NETio Remote
NETio interfaces I/O from sensors and devices using multiple industrial protocols including Modbus-RTU, Modbus-TCP, and DNP3.
NETio regenerates analog and digital signals between multiple field devices and controllers resulting in significant savings on wiring and termination costs.
IP/Ethernet and Serial Communications
NETio also supports IP/Ethernet and serial communication over long distances between SCADA systems and RTUs or PLCs.
The MDS NETio is an integrated, scalable family of wireless solutions that provide long distance, license-free communications, allowing users to interface both analog and digital I/O including sensors for pressure and flow as well as controls for pumps or alarms. NETio can wirelessly regenerate the I/O signals or use standard serial and IP/Ethernet protocols to communicate with controllers such as PLCs, RTUs and SCADA systems.
- Direct connectivity to analog and digital devices without the need for a controller
- License-free, long range communication of serial or IP/Ethernet data
- Supports multiple industry-standard protocols including Modbus and DNP3
- Reduces the high cost of wiring and termination fees
- Reduces integration, configuration, and support costs found with multi-box solutions
- Seamless connectivity to network access points
- 900 MHz or 2.4 GHz operation in license-free ISM bands
- Serial and/or IP/Ethernet connectivity
- Transmit and regenerate I/O signals between devices
- Directly address I/O using protocols including Modbus-RTU, Modbu-TCP, and DNP3 from a growing protocol library
- Concurrent IP/Ethernet or transparent serial payload communication for a seperate RT, PLC, or other peripheral device
- Optional short range wireless communication to distributed NETio Expansion modules via 802.15.4
NETio Expansion Module
- Used to increase I/O capacity of the Base module
- Can connect directly to the Base module or wirelessly via 802.15.4
- Can be wirelessly distributedup to 3,000 ft from the Base module
NETio Access Point
- 900 MHz or 2.4 GHz operation in license-free ISM band
- Serial and IP/Ethernet connectivity to SCADA networks and other applications
- Allows mixed modes and multiple protocols in the same network
- 7-30 vDC power
- <450 mA current draw while transmitting
- -40 C to +70 C operating temperature
- High-impact plastic packaging on NETio Remote and Expansion Module for DIN rail mounting
- Die-cast aluminum packaging on NETio Access Point for flat panel or DIN rail mounting
- 902-928 MHz or 2.4016-2.4778 GHz in ISM license-free bands
- Optional short range WeXP Networking in 2.4-2.4835 GHz band
Item Contains Several Options not shown here! Contact us to configure and for support!