Venstar ACC-DSEN, Remote Duct Sensor for ColorTouch Thermostats
- Usually Ships Next Day
- Calculated at Checkout
Manufacturer Part Number: ACC-DSEN
The ACC-DSEN is a remote duct temperature sensor that may be used as a monitoring sensor or a control sensor, compatible with the T7850, T7900, T8850, and T8900 ColorTouch thermostats, it allows communication of the supply or return duct temperature. Equip your ColorTouch thermostat with the ACC0454 Skyport Wi-Fi Key to enable the ACC-DSEN Duct Sensor to be used for Supply Air Temperature Alerts where an email alert will be sent if the supply air duct temperature does not reach a user-programmed temperature within a user-programmed amount of time.
- Can be used as a supply air or return duct sensor with all ColorTouch and most Explorer thermostats
- Two wire nuts are provided for wire connections
- When used outdoor, this sensor will provide temperature for all ColorTouch and Explorer thermostats
- Sensor includes 20 feet of plenum-rated cable and can be installed in the supply/return duct
- Easy and fast to install
- ACC0454 (MPN: ACC0454) (Venstar ACC0454 - Skyport Wi-Fi Key for ColorTouch Thermostats)
. . . find other related Temperature Sensors in the Temperature Sensors category.