Mitsubishi MCCH1 RedLINK Portable Central Controller
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
Manufacturer Part Number: MCCH1
The MCCH1 portable central touchscreen controller is the perfect addition to sprawling multi-zone mini split systems. Up to 16 different mini split indoor units with MHK1 controllers may be operated from a single MCCH1. This controller allows you to activate and deactivate units as well as set their operating mode and temperature and override their scheduled operations.
- This is a portable central controller that monitors and controls Cool, Heat, Auto Operation Modes
- It allows you to turn ON/OFF and set desired room temperatures
- Supports both Fahrenheit and Celsius; Temporary schedule override
- Can be integrated with other RedLINK devices
- Displays room temperature sensed either at the indoor unit (default) or at the remote controller
Requires MHK1 (MPN: MHK1) (Mitsubishi Electric MHK1 RedLINK - Wireless Thermostat and Receiver Kit) sold separately.
- MOS1 (MPN: MOS1) (Mitsubishi MOS1 RedLINK - Wireless Outside Air Sensor)