Wilson Electronics 859907 -10 dB 700-2500MHz Tap, 50 ohm N-Female
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Calculated at Checkout
Manufacturer Part Number: 859907
The 859907 is a -10dB Wide band (700-2500 MHz) Tap designed for use in signal distribution systems to split the amplified signal for multiple inside antennas for minimum signal loss or for controlling the amount of signal to small and large areas.
- Covers 700-2500 MHz frequency band with -10 dB low-loss signal throughput
- Includes N-Female (N Jack) connectors
- Splits the amplified signal unequally with minimum loss
- Works with 50 Ohm amplifiers and antennas
- Can be wired in series (daisy-chained) to power up to 20 antennas, N-Female Connectors
. . . search for additional items with specific features using the Splitters, Taps, Attenuators filter.