Performance Delivery and Guarantee Promise (Continental U.S. only)
The RFWEL Performance Guarantee
- Free delivery if we fail to deliver on time as confirmed at the time of order.
- RFWEL can help you whether your order is visibly damaged on receipt, lost in transit, or if you discover concealed damage on inspection. We can waive delivery charges for a replacement, and help you obtain a credit from the carrier for the original shipment if you contact us within 24 hours of receiving the order. (Do not accept a visually damaged shipment unless the carrier has endorsed the bill of lading including a statement of the extent of the damage.)
- Complete warranty processing on all products.
- Report defective or DOA products within 30 days of purchase.
- 30-day return policy on unused products for credit or replacement.
When your RFWEL order arrives, it will be complete and fully configured for immediate use or according to your specifications (Does not include HAZMATS, drop shipments, third party billing, customer pickups, shipments outside the continental US, unauthorized transportation carriers, extreme weather conditions or acts of God, custom-cut, modified, or special-order items). If an error should ever occur, we’ll replace the item(s) at no additional cost. Replacement items are automatically invoiced and then credited when the delivered items are returned. We deliver products with full manufacturer warranties and we facilitate any warranty claims you may have.
View the complete details of RFWEL's return policy.
RFWEL Delivery Charges
Shipping charges are based on the total weight of all items and the delivery time required. Expected delivery date excludes Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. RFWEL allows qualified customers to ship against their UPS, Fedex, or DHL shipping accounts. Review our Terms and Conditions of Sale for more details.
Confirmed Upfront Delivered Costs
At the time of your order or online worksheet reservation, you receive confirmation of items to be configured and delivered, date of delivery and total delivered cost. If some products are on back-order and you choose to receive the in-stock items first (i.e. you accept a "partial" order), you may pay an incremental cost for the delivery of the back-ordered items when they're released. You will be informed of the total delivery charge prior to completing your order. Your delivery of in-stock products will be reconfirmed by fax or e-mail and can be tracked on your account page when the back-ordered items are released, you will receive similar notification and tracking capability.
To meet your expectations, RFWEL makes every effort to source, stock and deliver the products you need on time. In order to meet the special circumstances listed below, some configured orders will require a longer delivery time and higher delivery costs than the published rates and are not covered under RFWEL’s Performance Guarantee. RFWEL will confirm availability, delivery dates and all costs with you at the time you place your order.
- Out-of-delivery areas
- Dimensional weight requirements/constraints
- Hazardous materials
- Lift-gate services
- Special-order items
- Orders requiring value-added services
- Products requiring extended delivery due to availability and/or sourcing limitations
Order Cut-Off Time
Unless your account has been informed otherwise, the general "cut-off time" for orders to make the RFWEL delivery commitment for that day is defined as 1PM in the time zone of the ship-to address. There are several situations in which an order placed before 1PM may not be eligible for that day's cut-off time, including but not limited to the value-added services, incomplete customer documentation or supply chain limitations noted above. Orders placed after the cutoff time are treated as if placed the following day. Please contact us if you have questions about the expected delivery for your order.
International Delivery Options
RFWEL provides international shipping and handling with these specific options:
- Direct delivery via FedEx, UPS or DHL: all orders are considered DAP Parcel
- For Bulk/Freight Orders: Via carrier: deliver directly to your U.S.-based forwarder. All orders considered CIP. Via ocean: deliver directly to your U.S.-based forwarder. All orders considered CIF.
RFWEL Will Call & Drop Ship Services
RFWEL offers you the ability to save on delivery charges by allowing you to pick up orders directly from Chandler, Arizona.
RFWEL also offers a “Blind-ship” program for qualified customers. This program lets you use RFWEL as your virtual Distribution Center. Delivery can go directly from RFWEL to your customers, reducing delivery time for them and costs for you. This service is not available for International Customers or for Expedited Orders.
The program is simple:
- We will deliver directly to your customer or end user.
- Orders will be packed in unmarked boxes and no invoices will be included.
- You may email your RFWEL sales contact a packing slip to include in the blind dropship shipment.
Please contact your sales contact for more details or call us at 410-877-6887.