2.3 - 2.7 GHz WiFi/ LTE 12 dBi Omni Antenna
2.3-2.7GHz High Gain Omni-Directional WiFi, LTE, WiMax Antenna. Mount outdoor on side of building or on roof then connect it to WiFi Access Point or 4G LTE or WiMax Modem.
|Frequency||2300 MHz - 2700 MHz|
|VSWR||≤1.5 : 1|
|Beamwidth (Azimuth/Elevation)||360°/ 9°|
|Size(inches)||ø1.4" x 45" Height|
|Mount||Includes Pole Mounting (0.75in to 2.0in diameter pole); Use drop-down below to include RFWAT2P5OMNNF which supports up to 6.0in diameter poles.|
|Cable/ Connector||N-Female (no cable)|
- Contact us for if unsure when an omnidirection antenna is preferred over a directional LTE/WiMax antenna with MIMO diversity in LTE/WiMax modem
- Note the height of the antenna! Longer than most standard WiFi Omni antennas to give the high 12dBi gain.
- Omni-directional antenna (no cable included)
- Pole mounting bracket
What else is needed to complete installation?
- Low-loss cable of appropriate length. Recommend LMR-400 cable with N-Male connectors
- Antenna adapter or pigtail of appropriate type to mate to modem
- For Clear 4G USB modem (PXU1900) use the N-Female Antenna Pigtail (note that if you select the N-Female option this will mate directly to the N-Male cables and you would not need any other connectors/converters)
- For USB modems w/o external antenna use the passive antenna coupler (note that this has an FME-male end so you would also need an FME-Female/ N-Female adapter to mate to the cables above)
- For SMA-Male external antenna port e.g for ZyXel's MAX-206M2 use SMA-Male/ N-Female adapter
- Samsung's SWC-E100 Express Card Antenna Adapter
- Recommend lightning surge protector to protect indoor equipment
Customers Also Viewed