200W 24/48V POE Outdoor Radio Battery Backup
LinkUPS 24/48V POE 200Watt Outdoor Battery Backup System (Manuf P/N LU 24/48 POE 200)
These original LinkUPS Outdoor Back-Up Power System by Ventev are specifically designed to provide both primary as well as uninterrupted, reliable power for critical Wi-Fi, Surveillance, Point to Point, Point to Multi-Point and Mesh networking equipment in harsh environmental applications. These systems are designed to provide 120VAC or 48VDC outputs and offer a robust Power over Ethernet (PoE) interface in addition to regular terminal blocks.
Systems ship ready to install with a modular DIN Rail allowing easy radio installation.
- Auto Ranging Input 85-264 VAC
- Special Vent Kit Allows Battery Gas or Moisture to Escape the Enclosure, Preventing Equipment Damage
- Insulated Battery Compartment Protects Batteries in Harsh Temperatures
- 48VDC (PoE) or 120VAC Output Options Available
- Optional Universal Pipe Mounting Hardware Kit Fits 3.5" to 6.0" OD Pipe
- BATTERIES INCLUDED Deep Cycle Gel Batteries for Extra Long Battery Life
- Integrated DIN rails provide fast and easy equipment mounting
- Integral mounting shelf allows for easy and neat equipment storage
- Local and remote status monitoring and reporting
- Doublewide Dual Backplane Design Enables Easy Equipment Mounting
|Input Voltage||85V - 264V|
|Output DC Voltage||24V and 48V POE|
|Battery Type/ Size||2 x 84Ah Gel Batteries|
|Enclosure Size (inches)||30" x 24" x 10.5" (HxWxD)|
|Enclosure Type/ Rating||White powder coated steel. NEMA 3R. Includes Wall Mounting Tabs. Mount on a 12" or less OD pole using pole mounting kit|
Discuss in the Forums (user community input)
Contact an Rfwel Wireless Support Specialist for integration assistance or if you cannot find a suitable pre-packaged system for your outdoor backup power needs.
Customers Also Viewed