100W 24V Outdoor Battery Backup System (Low Capacity)
100W 24V Outdoor Battery Backup System (Lower Capacity Battery 2 x 36AH)
The New LinkUPS outdoor power systems by Ventev are ruggedized, pre-assembled power solutions designed specifically for the Oil & Gas, Utility and Railroad industries remote monitoring and control needs in both land based and offshore operations. These pre-engineered systems provide clean, steady and uninterruptible DC power to a variety of monitoring and telemetry applications. Each plug and play power system is pre-assembled and shipped complete for rapid installation. Rustproof enclosures are compliant to UL and NEC specifications and allow complete integration of electronics equipment with power into a single enclosure.
Systems ship ready to install with a modular DIN Rail allowing easy radio installation.
- NEMA 4X Aluminum Powder Coated Enclosures (MC Series is Polycarbonate)
- Deep Cycle Batteries for Long Life
- Intgral mounting flanges (2" to 4.5" OD U-BoltsSold Seperate)
- 12VDC and 24VDC Output Options Available
- Zero transfer time from AC to Battery Power
- DIN Rail Mounting for Radios, RTU or Other Hardware
- Ruggedized Auto-Ranging Power Supply
- Auto Ranging AC Input 85-264VAC
- 30 Watt to 100 Watt Max Load Capacities
|Input Voltage||85V - 264V|
|Output DC Voltage||24V|
|Battery Type/ Size||2 x 36Ah Gel Batteries|
|Enclosure Size (inches)||18"x16"x12" (HxWxD)|
|Space Available for Equipment (inches)||8"x14"x10" (HxWxD) - DIN Rail|
|Enclosure Type||NEMA 4X, White Powder Coated Aluminium. Includes Integral mounting flanges. Mount on 2" to 4.5" OD pole (U-Bolts sold separately)|
Discuss in the Forums (user community input)
Contact an Rfwel Wireless Support Specialist for integration assistance or if you cannot find a suitable pre-packaged system for your outdoor backup power needs.