Expand your Totaline Wireless Thermostat System with up to 3 additional thermostats. This thermostat expands your existing Totaline system to allow control of temperatures from multiple locations. It is a wireless unit that can be placed in any location in your home and will transmit signals up to 500 feet. The thermostat runs on 2 AA lithium batteries (included).
Detail & Specifications:
If more than one transmitter is used with a single receiver, the transmitters must be given different Unit ID Numbers. Only the transmitter with Unit ID Number 1 may have a programmed schedule or be configured. All configuration parameters are taken from the transmitter with Unit ID Number 1. Transmitters with Unit ID Numbers 2, 3, and 4 cannot be programmed or configured (except for set points).
When more than one transmitter is used, the receiver will only accept commands
from the transmitter that was last used (button pressed). All other set points and modes from other transmitters are ignored. If the transmitter with Unit ID Number 1 has a schedule and is in Program On mode, the receiver will revert back to following the programmed schedule when a time period change occurs, even if the transmitter with Unit ID Number 1 is not the current commanding transmitter.
Extra Totaline Receivers are also available for homes or businesses that have more than 1 HVAC system. See below to order.
- Expansion thermostat for the Totaline Wireless Thermostat System
- 7 Day Programmable with 4 time periods per day and holiday mode
- Backlit display shows large numbers as well as the heating/cooling set point, and room temperature
- Can be manually operated or programmed for energy savings
- Up to 4 thermostats can be used with one receiver
- Auto Changeover, 2-Stage Heat & 2-Stage Cool for use with gas / electric or heat pump systems.
- Thermostat is completely wireless, receiver can be mounted at unit or at old thermostat's location.
- Transmits at 418MHz using pulse code modulation
Need to order the Wireless Thermostat Receiver Separately if you don't already have one installed -- see below